Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Unable to update my computer.
Message is "Restart your computer to finish installing important updates" "Windows can't update important files and services while the system is using them. Make sure to save your files before restarting." No matter how many times you reboot it will not install updates. Any ideas?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.
Can you answer these?
- Answer no messages from zynga poler what to do ?
- Answer hi microsoft team..error with 0x800745D during copy
- Answer msn on screen but not active for 3 days
- Answer Windows update fails with error code 0X80240036.
- Answer How do you send a street's a trips map to a phone
- Answer why does my computer automatically go to my email account???
- Answer Windows 8 install on multiple computers?
- Answer The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 (0x00000007, 0x0000109b, 0x00000000, 0xbbf2a008). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 092212-43727-01.
- Answer MS Project Product key not available
- Answer I have the same problem.I keep getting a blue screen when I right click on file...then desktop appears again...pls help...