Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Unable to update my computer.
Message is "Restart your computer to finish installing important updates" "Windows can't update important files and services while the system is using them. Make sure to save your files before restarting." No matter how many times you reboot it will not install updates. Any ideas?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8 Music App crashes constantly
- Answer On Windows 7, How can I get more flexibility with Windows Firewall?
- Answer AMD Radeon HD 74000 M
- Answer Windows Restart
- Answer Windows Activation Code Not Working
- Answer Samsung ATIV T500 not waking from sleep
- Answer Windows cannot recognize my CD drive and my USB Internet adapter
- Answer configuración windows media reproductor
- Answer In the Windows Registry under ProfileList key there are subkeys for each user in the system. What are the values given in these subkeys? What each one means and What are the values they can take?
- Answer IE 11 compatibility browser mode