Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error calling routine IVssAsrWriterBackup::GetDiskComponents. hr = 0x80070057, The parameter is incorrect.Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I really don't know what's going on, I never experienced anything like freezes or unexpectables shutdowns, I was taking a look at the Event Viewer and just realized that this Error appears very often...
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error calling routine IVssAsrWriterBackup::GetDiskComponents. hr = 0x80070057, The parameter is incorrect.
Can you answer these?
- Answer driver for lexmark X6570 on windows 8.1 platform
- Answer Having problems with Windows Live Mail
- Answer message on screen, windows7 build7601 notgenuine, how to delete
- Answer After reinstalling VIE9 can't open imbedded links in my emails.
- Answer keyboard and mouse not working no mouse point on screen
- Answer wifi shows as limited access after windows 8 update
- Answer printer card Transfer Monitor has stopped working
- Answer I am not receiving all of my mail, either in windows live mail or through outlook.com
- Answer I am unable to login in Xp mode virtual pc when I try to login given an error windows cannot connect to domain either domain controller is down or otherwise unavailable,
- Answer Library picture folder accidently removed Windows 8