Using Windows 8, I cannot connect to the internet through the start menu, or use any of the tiles, but can still connect through the desktopContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am definitely connected to the internet, am logged into my Microsoft account, and have no trouble using internet explorer or mail from the desktop, but for some reason when I try to use any of the tiles I the start menu, it cannot connect to the internet.
I also cannot use tiles/apps like photos for example, which don't even need the internet, and yes my pictures are in the pictures library.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Using Windows 8, I cannot connect to the internet through the start menu, or use any of the tiles, but can still connect through the desktop
Can you answer these?
- Answer Network discovery and File sharing will not turn on and stay on
- Answer List of Windows 8 registry keys
- Answer Windows 8 freezes and restarts after sleep mode.
- Answer cannot extend volume due to unknown file system message
- Answer E-mail storage
- Answer HP 5510 Device
- Answer GTA IV LIVE dosent work....
- Answer INSTALLING A DL DVD DRIVE.
- Answer Declaser 5100 driver for windows 7 needed.
- Answer related to product key plz help me...