)"WindowsUpdate_8007065E" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 08/11/2012 7:00 PM
I tried the "Fix it" and that did not work. I am unsure what to do. Here is the Error code I have recieved. :
"WindowsUpdate_8007065E" "WindowsUpdate_dt000". I have no idea what that means, and I have checked Microsft answrs and the whole windows database for help. No one has an answer. I don't know where else to turn or what to do.. :(
Here is some additional information if this can help. I have a new hard Drive, was just installed by a dell tech this past thursday, so I don't have any virus issues or infections. I have Mc afee as my anti virus software. I have disabled the software and my firewall as well, and then En abled them after trying to see if the update would work. It hasn't worked. I have no idea what is wrong or why it is not working. Thank you for your help if you are able to help me.
I reset the window update components. I have done everything. PLZZZ HELP!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Some emails from Outlook.com are hidden from Mail app
- Answer Windows 7 BSOD on startup
- Answer Has anybody been able to successfully purchase windows 8 via credit/debit card?
- Answer Im getting an error message when I try to reply to any of my emails
- Answer I am facing a problem with some keyboard keys in my laptop.
- Answer update driver for tcp/ip protocol
- Answer WINDOW 8 CRASH PROBLEM
- Answer Windows Update repeatedly offers the same updates: KB982726, KB2584066 & KB2760631
- Answer Microsoft Activation Problem "The activation server reported key has reached it unlock limit"
- Answer Auto-Sleep doesn't work while in the lock screen