Outlook 2010 "Identiy Switch Cancelled - The current identity could not be changedContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Upgrade from win 7 to win 8 yesterday and when I open outlook 2010 I get the following error message; "Identiy Switch Cancelled - The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other applications before trying again."
Any help would be appreciated,
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Outlook 2010 "Identiy Switch Cancelled - The current identity could not be changed
Can you answer these?
- Answer How To Buy
- Answer Windows 8 Navigation
- Answer Motherboard and CPU replacement - Windows 7 Upgrade Version
- Answer Internet explorer on Windows 8 HP Pavillion P6655A does not work.
- Answer Windows 8 Backup DVD tracking
- Answer se desmarca impresora predeterminada en win7
- Answer Windows 7 wont start up?
- Answer I have an HP office jet 4500 wireless
- Answer check disk not available for raw dives
- Answer i cannot install any programs on win7