Outlook 2010 "Identiy Switch Cancelled - The current identity could not be changedContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Upgrade from win 7 to win 8 yesterday and when I open outlook 2010 I get the following error message; "Identiy Switch Cancelled - The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other applications before trying again."
Any help would be appreciated,
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Outlook 2010 "Identiy Switch Cancelled - The current identity could not be changed
Can you answer these?
- Answer "Bug Report": Hidden Window Explorer Dialog Box
- Answer Child Password Change With Family Safety
- Answer Windows 8 freezes after 13 minutes of inactivity
- Answer How do you calculate phase angle with windows 7 calculator
- Answer Download update to Win8.1 returns error 0x80246001
- Answer Vista Data Execution Prevention Error
- Answer hd535-6 and hd521-1 error
- Answer file is " unavailable " How do I handle ?
- Answer Wireless mouse freezes up
- Answer Windows 7, Is their a feature for setup on next reboot to automaticly enter the BIOS without pressing a required key?