microsoft office starter 2010 licensing problemContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
We recently purchased two laptops for our family, both use Windows Premium 7 Home edition. There is a problem with one of the laptops when you try to open Windows office Starter. Whether it is Word or Excel it will open and then a window pops up and says
"Microsoft Office has encountered a problem with licensing and will need to close. If problem persist, uninstall and reinstall your product." When you click ok Office then closes out. Our other laptop does not have this problem. Both laptops have Office Starter
pre-installed on the laptops at the time of purchase. Nothing was modified or changed to cause this problem with Office not being able to open. What can I do to correct the problem?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
microsoft office starter 2010 licensing problem
Can you answer these?
- Answer Installation error in windows 8 pro error 0xc0000001
- Answer How can I make WMP 12 100% Personal and Customised ?
- Answer Disk Cleanup Not Working HELP!
- Answer PCI Card for a IDE HDD
- Answer How can I re-enable my touch pad?
- Answer On windows 8.1 Am I able to save the progress of a game so I can resume the game after a new install of windows 8.1 .
- Answer can windows 7 be installed without a monitor r lcd screen
- Answer Again, I want to revert from 8.1 back to 8.
- Answer unable to connect to Store - Windows 8.1 Pro Preview
- Answer Windows 8 - mail app not syncing