Server Error: 0x800488FE Server: 'https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800488FEContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
My Hotmail acct. worked just fine until yesterday afternoon. Now I can't send or receive emails. I get the above (title) error message in Windows Live Mail. And I get another error message in Incredimail (which I use by default):
(The incoming mail server 'pop3.live.com' does not respond, please try again later.
If this problem persist, contact your Internet Service Provider.
Socket Error: 10060, Port: 995, Protocol: POP.A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.)
I've done everything I'm supposed to do, including uninstalling & reinstalling, etc., but nothing is working. I've never had this happen before & can't seem to find out whether Hotmail is having internet problems or what.
Can someone please help?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Server Error: 0x800488FE Server: 'https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800488FE
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8 updated and now mouses don't work?
- Answer PLEASE HELP !!
- Answer I lost my hard disk drives except c
- Answer The app store won't download apps for me...
- Answer How do I view available wireless networks?
- Answer i have an hp with win 7 and realtek audio. i only get sound through one chanel whether in 2.1, 4, 5.1 or 7.1
- Answer Same windows machine reactivating
- Answer deleted update kb36946
- Answer :( your pc ran into a problem - computer keeps rebooting, can't stop the cycle
- Answer Code for Microsoft Flight C46