windows installer error codes 6b7 and 641Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
windows updates will not install...get the error codes 6B7 and 641 .."windows update encountered an unknown error"
Also, when system boots up error message shows up on desktop, not sure if related..."There was a problem starting C:\users\sara\appdata\local\temp\ The specified module could not be found. Already tried the Fix it install, no help
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
windows installer error codes 6b7 and 641
Can you answer these?
- Answer After the lastest updates from Microsoft, my Internet Backgammon that came with Windows 7 no longer works. It's a dead link and the game won't even open up. What happened?
- Answer After several reinstalls my new pc no longer syncs
- Answer Windows 8 RTM: Cannot install on Lenovo W520 hangs with black screen after Getting Devices Ready
- Answer Error 31: Service Wont Start
- Answer critical structure corruption 0xc1900101 - 0x40019
- Answer i want to transfer files from an xp computer to a windows 8 computer.will someone help me?
- Answer "Create new folder" option has disappeared
- Answer artison 710 printer
- Answer Fixing MSVCP90.dll
- Answer my windows 8 release preview (windows media center) is playing the video slow