windows installer error codes 6b7 and 641Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
windows updates will not install...get the error codes 6B7 and 641 .."windows update encountered an unknown error"
Also, when system boots up error message shows up on desktop, not sure if related..."There was a problem starting C:\users\sara\appdata\local\temp\ The specified module could not be found. Already tried the Fix it install, no help
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
windows installer error codes 6b7 and 641
Can you answer these?
- Answer Just bought Foscam wireless ip camera #f18904w gives error msg from mfg disk unable to get past fig 1.6 i think it is not detecting the camera ready to smash it
- Answer 1935 error when downloading smart notebook program
- Answer Computer hibernates while in use
- Answer harddrive filling up after defrag
- Answer Can't Create Folders or Pin Icons to the Taskbar
- Answer Driver INF File: Identifying supported OS Architecture from driver inf file
- Answer Error code 0x80073cf9 in Windows Store
- Answer I Installed the ISO but on win 8 pro but no massage came up, HELP.
- Answer Password dosen't work.
- Answer O Windows Update não instala atualizações; código 643. Como fazer?