Error code: 0x7c919af2Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
This pops up every time I boot my computer: svchost.exe 0x7c919af2 referenced memory at 0x00000010 Memory could not be "written".
Then a total of 3 DOS windows pop open, titled in reference to MSE, which close shortly thereafter.
And then my Firewall is NOT on.
This began several days ago, after spending a great deal of time and effort trying to chase down failed installs of updates for .NET framework. There's no telling what I've screwed up.
Using WIN XP Pro SP3.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Error code: 0x7c919af2
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 7 doesnt start in Safe OR normal mode
- Answer 'Error access violation: 0x77C8C23C' when trying to play a game
- Answer virtual memory is low what do I set the virtualmemory size to intial and max
- Answer Blutooth function going offline
- Answer Freeze at boot screen while installing
- Answer How do I reinstall Windows Installer 5 (Windows 7 64-bit)?
- Answer SAME old Diagnostics Policy Service problem everybody else is having. What is Microsoft doing here? Making us all HATE COMPUTERS?
- Answer Windows Live Movie Maker Project not transferring between computers
- Answer Internet explorer crashes constantly
- Answer Problem with shortcut to my documents