none of my troubleshooters work "an unexpected error occured and the troubleshooter couldnt startContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I cant use any of the troubleshooters in the control panel, and trouble getting my printer to re-install, when I click devices and printers in the control panel, instead of it loading right away, a green bar moves along the top where devices and printers
are , but you can click the selecton and it will load, if I go into the security in control panel and choose troubleshoot, I receive the error message , an error occurred while downloading the trouble shooter, or an unexpected error has occurred, The troubleshooting
wizard cant continue. When I tried to access microsoft fix-it, I receive error message, troubleshooting cannot continue because an error has occurred, runtime error, code: 80040402, also error codes, 0x800B010E. I am running windows 7 service pack 1, on Dell
Inspiron laptop. I am pulling my hair out! please help!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
none of my troubleshooters work "an unexpected error occured and the troubleshooter couldnt start
Can you answer these?
- Answer uninstall installed updates : can't find installed updates ?
- Answer The entire Java suite (plus ActiveX and all ) has disappered from Windows (2002) XP, and difficult to restore; what to do?
- Answer Will Windows 8 allow developers to post Metro apps on the web for end users to freely download, or will public dissemination of Metro apps be limited to the Windows Store?
- Answer Windows 8 Sign in Name
- Answer My xp computer requires a boot disk.
- Answer Window xp sp2
- Answer Accessing an XP backup on a portable hard drive attached to a windows 7 computer.
- Answer How to (re)move a tile?
- Answer Why did ctrl+A stop working? Other ctrl+key functions are okay
- Answer How to keep auto update from disabling repeatedly?