missing file g7i0ol_kaz.exeContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I recently ran a Spybot Search & Destroy clean-up, and on the next system boot, I received a message that the file g7i0ol_kaz.exe was missing. The name in the blue title area at the top of the message window is RunDLL.
I created a small file in the location of the missing file, but the message just changed from missing to not valid. It said it was not valid for a Win32 program.
If I close the message window and continue, the system feels no particular effect. All seems to run normally without the file, but I like to get rid of the popup window at boot time.
My search for a downloadable file from Microsoft provided no help. The file could not be found. I did find some information in a Forum search, but it was in German so I couldn't read it. I did some translation of some of the wording, but it was more problem explanation than solution, so was no help to me.
Does anyone know how I can reload the missing file so the program that is looking for it can run? Or can the program that needs the missing file be identified and deleted if it's not needed?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
missing file g7i0ol_kaz.exe
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do i correct "missing entry" RunDLLEntry ????
- Answer what is an \\lacml\SYS\CISM125 Student File
- Answer Have Windows XP SP3 Professional 32 bit system. Windows Updates tells me to install the KB2744842, a critical update.
- Answer Asus K52F Lap Top starts to load and then screen turns black and will not go any further shows pointer on screen also
- Answer why wont xlsx files open in excel 2010 when i double click on them will open from file menu in excel though
- Answer Microsoft C++Runtime error
- Answer No sound on WindowsXP Sansung netbook
- Answer Mouse and Keyboard 800
- Answer System Restore did not complete sucessfully error code (0x80070057)
- Answer Windows 8: The store won't open, pc settings won't open, cant download anything from the internet