How do I uninstall optimizer pro v3.0?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am running Windows 7 on Samsung computer. I do not recall installing the optimizer pro and keep getting pop ups telling me i have over 3000 threats to my computer although my antivirus does not pick anything up. I've tried to uninstall it using the ad/remove
programs but it will not allow. Can anyone help?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How do I uninstall optimizer pro v3.0?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Disable Ipv6 In Windows 8
- Answer not enough disk space to create a system image error
- Answer Media Center 8 is not sharing public recorded TV folder
- Answer Photo Gallery 2012 incorrectly updated most of my files
- Answer Windows 8 Slow boot on Macbook pro
- Answer installation problem of sony firmware extension parser in my windows7
- Answer If I download Windows 8.1 in China will I get a Chinese language version or the English version?
- Answer when i log in to internet i get message msn and bing not responding. how do i get past this
- Answer Drivers Page, Microsoft Corp. 'Contact Microsoft for support'
- Answer Why can't I sync any of the new music that I purchased onto my ipod?