I am getting an error in Windows Experience IndexContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Can you answer these?
- Answer XPMode crashes when I copy/paste a file from Win 7 pro x64 to XP vm
- Answer Wake monitor automatically
- Answer Win 8 Upgraded blank screen
- Answer windows live mail� Application Applications
- Answer Mouse lag in video games since upgrading to Windows 8.1
- Answer Make DVD from "High Definition" MP4 file created by WMM?
- Answer windows 8 error 0xC004C008
- Answer error code 80240013
- Answer Playlist song maximum?
- Answer Computer Lockups & Random Restarts (BCC 0X124)