0xc004f057Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Good day Mr/Ms,
My genuine OS Window 7 Ultimate, after about 12 months has suddenly shown me a notice (0xC004F057) that my copy may not be genuine, and I should validate, I have tried but my desktop background has gone black although the icons are still on display.
How do I fix the above.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Re-install Windows OEM without recovery partition
- Answer full menu bar for media center
- Answer m-systems diskonschip 2000
- Answer why cant I save advanced sharing settings
- Answer Microsoft 3000 wireless keyboard caps indicator
- Answer Picture from Camera App on Windows 8 go green
- Answer Cannot install Windows 8.1 due to repeated message "Windows is installing updates right now... blah blah blah"
- Answer windows 7 repair disk
- Answer Bluetooth button not working after upgrading to windows 8 pro.
- Answer is quickbooks 2002 compatable with windows 8?