Data Manager has stopped workingContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have the same issue. When I turn on my computer, I see a box that says "Data Manager has stopped working." When I click to show problem details, I get:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: datamngrUI.exe
Application Version: 18.104.22.16890
Application Timestamp: 4fcf26c5
Fault Module Name: datamngrUI.exe
Fault Module Version: 22.214.171.12490
Fault Module Timestamp: 4fcf26c5
Exception Code: 40000015
Exception Offset: 000e5583
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 96c1
Additional Information 2: 96c1e458e86f4a15829223a09832b31a
Additional Information 3: 5516
Additional Information 4: 5516bb7d09041527ff29d7cd51e3e6e2
How do I fix it? I've run a cleaning software, updated my drivers and checked my windows updates? Thanks.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Data Manager has stopped working
Can you answer these?
- Answer Using Windows Live mail as an e-mail client for the past year with Win 7. Today it corrupted and shows only ONE message in each folder, no message list, no viewpane. How do i fix this?
- Answer Cannot open .pdf files
- Answer Microsoft Money 2007
- Answer How can I get past e-mail related logon screen at boot-up
- Answer The problem of the collapse of Windows 8 and handle system with a processor NVIDIA
- Answer I keep getting a request to go to backweb for suport is this normal ?I can not get up dates now.
- Answer Windows 8 freezes using WN851ND V1 Wireless card
- Answer COM ports not showing after XP re-install
- Answer Windows Defender Seems to Have Vanished - Windows 8 Pro - 64bit
- Answer Unhappy