Data Manager has stopped workingContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have the same issue. When I turn on my computer, I see a box that says "Data Manager has stopped working." When I click to show problem details, I get:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: datamngrUI.exe
Application Version: 184.108.40.20690
Application Timestamp: 4fcf26c5
Fault Module Name: datamngrUI.exe
Fault Module Version: 220.127.116.1190
Fault Module Timestamp: 4fcf26c5
Exception Code: 40000015
Exception Offset: 000e5583
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 96c1
Additional Information 2: 96c1e458e86f4a15829223a09832b31a
Additional Information 3: 5516
Additional Information 4: 5516bb7d09041527ff29d7cd51e3e6e2
How do I fix it? I've run a cleaning software, updated my drivers and checked my windows updates? Thanks.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Data Manager has stopped working
Can you answer these?
- Answer Disk burning problem
- Answer skydrive wer.dll error
- Answer Office Ultimate 2007 causes Windows 8.1 BSD every 20 min
- Answer www.microsoft.com is vulnerable to phishing ala the support.me scam?
- Answer Being asked to repeated to install "Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - December 2013 (KB890830)"
- Answer why do some temp files look imprtant
- Answer I've just built my PC and so haven't got Windows on it, I want to put Windows 8 on it but I'm not sure what version to buy.
- Answer Printer will not uninstall
- Answer what is this...check6only.facebook.comajax/v6.php?v=check6only&pingonly=false...... i keep getting it when im trying to log into facebook thanks [using Firefox and Facebook]..what the **** is this
- Answer How to remove microsoft login that comes while booting