What is Symsilent?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have an HP p6-2036c computer running Windows 7 sp1 64bit. It came preloaded with Symantec Norton Anti-Virus software.(Aren't they all.) I uninsalled this from Progams and Features. But in Program Files(x86) there is a file named Symsilent. It is also listed in Users>Public>Symantec>Symsilent>cclogs. The text files in cclog appear to be monitoring my activity. Is this some other program HP is using or is it a remnant of Norton Antivirus? How to remove it?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
What is Symsilent?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Attaching Photos & Uploading Pics on FB
- Answer HELPP!!!
- Answer New mail toasts?
- Answer screen flicker with nvidia 570
- Answer Desktop Window Manager stopped working and was closed
- Answer touchpad activation on toshiba satellite laptop
- Answer Rosewill RCR-FD400 Internal Card Reader Does not show up after reformat. Win7 Professionl, 32 bit.
- Answer cell phone - no access to file - cant' transfer files with cell phone and computer
- Answer How do we know all compilation errors ?
- Answer Windows Store didn't work after upgrading to Windows 8.1 from store online