What is Symsilent?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have an HP p6-2036c computer running Windows 7 sp1 64bit. It came preloaded with Symantec Norton Anti-Virus software.(Aren't they all.) I uninsalled this from Progams and Features. But in Program Files(x86) there is a file named Symsilent. It is also listed in Users>Public>Symantec>Symsilent>cclogs. The text files in cclog appear to be monitoring my activity. Is this some other program HP is using or is it a remnant of Norton Antivirus? How to remove it?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
What is Symsilent?
Can you answer these?
- Answer My laptop was stolen would my windows live id help with this?
- Answer Windows cannot complete installation. To continue installing Windows, restart the computer.
- Answer Error message: You do not have permission to access
- Answer Messaging (Chat) not working in Windows 8
- Answer Can I delete exe's from the download folder after I install the program?
- Answer Несовместимость старой программы с Windows 8.
- Answer why was win32/winmaximizer only partially removed
- Answer My WiFi disconnects frequently after recent Windows 8.1 update
- Answer Printer keeps going off line
- Answer I'm having trouble with Action center.