Encription message on my systemContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Hi I am unable to open my word, excel, ppt etc as the following message has been saved in each of my folders...
All files including videos, photos and documents on your computer are encrypted.
Encryption was produced using a unique public key generated for this computer. To decrypt files, you need to obtain the private key.
The single copy of the private key, which will allow you to decrypt the files, located on a secret server on the Internet; the server will destroy the key after a time specified in this window. After that, nobody and never will be able to restore files.
In order to decrypt the files, open site 4sfxctgp53imlvzk.onion.to/index.php and follow the instructions.
If 4sfxctgp53imlvzk.onion.to/index.php is not opening, please follow the steps below:
1. You must download and install this browser
2. After installation, run the browser and enter the address: 4sfxctgp53imlvzk.onion/index.php
3. Follow the instructions on the web-site. We remind you that the sooner you do, the more chances are left to recover the files.
Your Personal CODE: 00000001-6D24863B
Do let me know the way forward.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Encription message on my system
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot Delete Multiple emails by using ctrl click or shift click on MS Office outlook 2013
- Answer O office não pode fazer isto porque seu produto está ocupado com outra tarefa. Aguarde a conclusão dessa tarefa e tente de novo.
- Answer VB: is there a way to instantly copy 1 line into 10 lines..
- Answer Office 2010 and Internet Explorer stopped working
- Answer Issue with Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Answer Outlook (Office 2007) setting current and old email strucrture
- Answer Multiple Users of a Form
- Answer searching emails
- Answer My version of office, 2007, doesn't include Microsoft Office Document Imaging in the tools section. How can I add it in?
- Answer MS Word auto generate a gray dot after space character.