File history does not recognize usb driveContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
My Windows 8.1 does not recognize the USB port for backup. The history backup worked for a about four weeks, and then quit recognizing the flash drive. I have read many articles to resolve this problem but none seem to help. I can copy files using Explorer.
I have formatted flash drive, and every other suggestion the community has suggested so far, even changed drive name. Looks like this is an on going problem with file history, if anyone hears of a resolution to this problem please post.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
File history does not recognize usb drive
Can you answer these?
- Answer why i can't view my thumbnails when i paste all is in blank my save pictures....windows 7
- Answer Laptop freezes when using wireless connection
- Answer Transferring the ultrasound studies from ultrasound machine to a computer in multimedia format.
- Answer Windows 7 - Start Menu Jump List (Right Side)
- Answer New computer with wifi and lap top wifi contected
- Answer few theoritical questions about hardware in windows 7
- Answer Enable System Restore
- Answer SD Card not recognised in Windows 7 x64
- Answer After upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 8, I got a black screen while booting the system
- Answer when i turn on my labtop and log on there is no start bar and no icons when i try to open explorer.exe with task manager, task manager stops responding i am runing windows 7 ultimate