File history does not recognize usb driveContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
My Windows 8.1 does not recognize the USB port for backup. The history backup worked for a about four weeks, and then quit recognizing the flash drive. I have read many articles to resolve this problem but none seem to help. I can copy files using Explorer.
I have formatted flash drive, and every other suggestion the community has suggested so far, even changed drive name. Looks like this is an on going problem with file history, if anyone hears of a resolution to this problem please post.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
File history does not recognize usb drive
Can you answer these?
- Answer WAN miniport deleted...how do I get it back?
- Answer Acresso Software has stopped working
- Answer stuck at "please wait while windows sets up your computer" screen
- Answer Can Not Change PC Setting
- Answer VISTA installs DVD optical drive drivers but the drives do not work
- Answer microsoft keeps kicking my 4G my-fi out, what can I do?
- Answer I can't open attachments that are sent to me in my e-mails
- Answer How to view printer toolbox to know ink levels
- Answer Want to get rid of spce needle picture on windows 8
- Answer Live Streaming