If I reinstall Windows 8, what will happen?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 01/20/2014 3:48 AM
After I refreshed my PC, alot changed in my computer. The camera, music, etc. apps were gone. Here's a picture..
What if I re-install Windows 8, will the apps that come with it when I bought it will we back? Or it will just look like that? Plain and boring?
Please help me. Thank you
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
If I reinstall Windows 8, what will happen?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Chinese writing?
- Answer Windows 8 pro 64bit che3ck for update fails with code 8024401C
- Answer IAStorDataSvc windows 8 memory dump help... How can I stop this unnecessary use of memory??
- Answer Dispositivo epson xp-205 207
- Answer My app getting slower because of memory leak issue
- Answer Reinstallation of my Licensed Windows Vista on my new computer as my old computer has crashed.
- Answer I bought a second hand computer and it doesn't have product key.
- Answer Windows 8.1 Stuck in Automatic Repair (acpiex.sys corrupt
- Answer cant get into start up programs to change
- Answer After reinstalling windows 7 my system became dead slow and hangging a lot