TuvaroContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Hi all, can use some help here. Somehow I have Tuvaro Toolbar installed in IE and Chrome and cannot delete it. It is not in my programs in IE or in Manage add-ons. Even when I set my Homepage in internet options, it overrides it, please help, I want
it gone, thanks.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer WINDOWS 8.1 UPDATE DOWNLOADING VERY SLOWLY.
- Answer I lost my sound! Help please?
- Answer Restoring Folders
- Answer all operating system
- Answer Globetrotter HSUPA Modem
- Answer Audio service not running. I have audio but no volume control in taskbar,also "'volume" in notification list is grey out
- Answer Windows 8.1 BSOD when inserting USB Device
- Answer used 2 fixits for windows updzte but it still won't work
- Answer boot freeze
- Answer some error occurred while processing the requested tasks please review the list of errors below for more detail