.NET Framework 4 Problems with TurboTax 2013 installationContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Installed TurboTax 2013 and it was working fine. I installed .NET Framework 4.5.1 along with some NVIDIA updates and a UpdateusUser account was created. After doing a system restore to get rid of the User folder, the TurboTax 2013 would not work any more. This had something to do with .Net Framework 4 corrupted.
I posted this on a TurboTax Forum:
After manually uninstalling the TurboTax folders, I finally uninstalled, cleaned up and reinstalled the .NET 4 programs per Microsoft instructions.. I was able to install the TurboTax CD to clean out the rest of the TurboTax 2013 installation and reinstall TurboTax 2013. Whew! I thought I would have to go back to original computer state. I also updated the .NET 4 installation with 15 Windows updates. Low and behold TurboTax 2013 opened after that also.
( I did create a few restore points along the way)
My real question to the Microsoft Forum is as follows:
There is a .NET Framework 4.5.1 update waiting in my Windows update folder. I Don't know whether to install it or not. That may have been what got me in trouble in the first place. There were also a couple of .NET Framework 1 installations which were deleted using the .NET Cleanup Tool. They didn't show up in the Windows update. Are the .NET Framework 1 installations required. or not.
Window 7 Ultimate 64-bit
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
.NET Framework 4 Problems with TurboTax 2013 installation
Can you answer these?
- Answer grub error when booting from DVD to instal Windows 7
- Answer https://dev.windowsphone.com//en-us
- Answer an immportent question a game of us!
- Answer hide programs in programs and features
- Answer getting message that somne progammes cant start as mfc ioou.dll is missing froim computer
- Answer using windows live gallery & photoshop on 1 computer
- Answer Windows Update error message 0xC800042D
- Answer Windows Update Keeps Trying to Install 1 Update and Other Issues After Power Failure
- Answer Blue Screen before system rebooting.
- Answer Copy/paste function stuck on old pasted item?!?