CTRL scroll zoom on Mavericks goneContent on this page is from Apple StackExchange
I used to be able to hold down CTRL and zoom by scrolling the mousewheel, but that is not longer possible on Mavericks.
I've searched around and found many people saying it's in System Preferences → Accessibility, typically accompanied by an image like this:
Unfortunately, that's not how my Accessibility window looks. All I get is this (and no, it's not under More Options):
Naturally, I tried searching in System Preferences, too:
Excitedly, I click Mouse, just to get disappointed:
There's nothing under Trackpad, either:
So what's wrong? Where did it go? Why does it show up on some Mavericks installations, but not mine? I have the newest version of Maverick (10.9, 13A603) made from a clean installation. Can it be because other people have upgraded from a previous version of OS X that had the feature?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
CTRL scroll zoom on Mavericks gone
Can you answer these?
- Answer iPad 4 screen cracked
- Answer Are there iPad handwriting apps that allow you to insert space between lines?
- Answer How can I post to Twitter using Siri?
- Answer Does notification logging to a file still works in Growl 2.0?
- Answer What features are lost on the Lightning to 30 pin dock adapter?
- Answer Apple script to make master images from previews?
- Answer iOS 7 update failed - stuck on Connect to iTunes
- Answer If I turn on FileVault for a TimeMachine drive, are previous backups encrypted
- Answer When saving Open Office files they used to stay Open Office files, now they change to Terminal files
- Answer iOS 7.0.4 with Sam