Post September 2013 Update problemContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am still having difficulties resulting from (I assume) the September updates problems.
Everything is working Ok except that I cannot access Windows Updates (I get error code
80070002) and every day I get a couple of instances of 2 simultaneous problem reports.
One is identified as "Host Process for Windows Services - Windows Update installation
problem" and the other is "Windows Modules Installer - Windows WcpOtherFailure3". On
each Start Up I also get a "Configuring Updates Stage 3 of 3 0% complete" message and
on each shutdown "Configuring Updates".
I have looked for answers and have tried various suggested solutions with no success.
Microsoft Fixit will not load and sfc /scannow fails with a message that a system repair
requires a restart. I have done disk check from start up with no results. I have also
I have noticed that in \Windows\winsxs\temp I have no PendingDeletes folder and the
PendingRenames folder contains a file dated 27 October 2013 which was probably the date
I downloaded the September and October updates (I was away for the whole of September
and most of October). For various unfortunate reasons I missed the chance to Restore the
system to a date before the problems.
I am using Vista Home Premium with SP2.
Can anyone help?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Post September 2013 Update problem
Can you answer these?
- Answer 14 June Update May Have Created File Manager Problem
- Answer Por que Microsoft no contesta, es algo tan sencillo de resolver
- Answer my cd/dvdtw wont work
- Answer when computer goes to sleep it won't wake
- Answer I'm getting a error C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe what is that mean an how does effect my computer?
- Answer My Directv to Pc which worked with Windows 7 no longer works since I installed Windows 8
- Answer unity web player wont work since i updated to windows 8.1
- Answer outlook express version 6 life cycle end support date
- Answer I was in personalization (Win 7) did something, now when I type something, have to press and hold key for it to respond,...HELP
- Answer Should I love/hate W8 Pro?