USB mouse not working after Windows 8.1 Update.Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I updated to Windows 8.1 on Thursday and everything was fine. I moved over the weekend so I had to take my computer apart. When I was setting it up, my mouse and keyboard worked just fine. When I plugged in my Cintiq 22HD, however, my mouse abruptly stopped
working. My keyboard still works, my Cintiq works, but my mouse does not. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for both, I have tried multiple ports for the mouse, I have tried different mice, I have restarted, etc. I have tried unplugging
my Cintiq also and rebooting, but still the mouse doesn't work.
is incredibly inconvenient...
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
USB mouse not working after Windows 8.1 Update.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Office Programs all deleted via Windows 8.1 Update
- Answer How do I get my Calendar.exe program to work in Windows 7?
- Answer Installing Windows on replacement PC
- Answer pop up blocking bank access
- Answer Huawer E173 broadband dongle problem with windows 8
- Answer Microphone will not stay muted in win8 after June 11 update cycle
- Answer screen controller glitch
- Answer No product key for windows 7 was installed on a vista run system,
- Answer Swapping mouses
- Answer deleted mail tile