tip box gets stuck in top left cornerContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Since I upgraded to 8.1 a black box with an orange arrow in it keeps appearing in the top left corner telling me to point my mouse into corners to get back to the previous app I was using.
It doesn't work and there is no way of getting rid of the box except shutting down and restarting. It gets in the way and I can't use most applications because of it. If you click on it the arrow bounces into the corner and back but it remains with its box
and I cannot move it make it go away.
I have got around it by installing Classic Shell and using that desktop, but whenever I return to a metro type view, such as the Windows store, or the media viewer the box comes back and I have to restart. It is impossible. How do I get rid of it?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
tip box gets stuck in top left corner
Can you answer these?
- Answer Trust easy webscan 19200
- Answer Access violation at address 76A9B387 in module shell 32 dll. Read of address 6d531694
- Answer I am getting a driver_irql_not_less_or_equal at least once a day. How do I fix this?
- Answer I need to obtain an IP log history of my email account
- Answer Windows 8 keeps failing to install updates KB2795944, KB2807986, KB2822241
- Answer Saving data from windows 8 consumer beta to windows 8 pro without using an external source to save items.
- Answer Since I downloaded internet explorer 8 I have not been able to get online
- Answer movie maker- Copyright Music
- Answer Windows 8 WIFI connectivity Problem
- Answer Windows 8 RP64 wants a serial #: how do i get this