tip box gets stuck in top left cornerContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Since I upgraded to 8.1 a black box with an orange arrow in it keeps appearing in the top left corner telling me to point my mouse into corners to get back to the previous app I was using.
It doesn't work and there is no way of getting rid of the box except shutting down and restarting. It gets in the way and I can't use most applications because of it. If you click on it the arrow bounces into the corner and back but it remains with its box
and I cannot move it make it go away.
I have got around it by installing Classic Shell and using that desktop, but whenever I return to a metro type view, such as the Windows store, or the media viewer the box comes back and I have to restart. It is impossible. How do I get rid of it?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
tip box gets stuck in top left corner
Can you answer these?
- Answer please guys, could you help me find the windows activator key for vista?
- Answer Skype contacts missing in People Hub
- Answer Install Driver for Know but Unknown Driver
- Answer my windows xp personal product key says its invalid
- Answer Photostory pictures are jumping in Media Player - motion is not smooth
- Answer PLEASE help me remove the box in upper left corner of screen w/big black arrow and words "Switch between apps"
- Answer After installing Windows 8, I lost my photos
- Answer iastrolcon not working
- Answer opening attachment
- Answer photo orientation win8