lack of support on this matter- windows update problemContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Windows update issue.
The following updates do not install and windows reverts back. This is happening for weeks now. I used : Microsoft fix it, Fix cleaner, down loaded and installed BB747821-v31-x64, and, kb890830-x64-v5.6, Switched off the virus protection Norton 360, did several Registry clean ups all to no avail.
There must be a solution somewhere please help.
Updates that do not install:
KB2853952, KB2862330, KB2846960, KB2868038, KB2884256, KB2862335,
Any newer updates only install if I install them individually. If they are added to the above cluster they do not install.
I have a Windows 7 on a 64bit PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
lack of support on this matter- windows update problem
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is there any chance of making Windows 8 apps compatible with netbooks?
- Answer USB Drives install but recives GPO restriction prompt.
- Answer windows cannot find c:/??????/download/dell-webcam-manager
- Answer How to stop Windows to receive unwanted messages from the Internet?
- Answer -I CONSISTANTLY KEEP READING ERROR # 0x080070437
- Answer Can I buy a CD Rom Games for a Windows 8
- Answer PB drivers windows 8 hercules
- Answer Blue Snowball Mic Suddenly Unrecognized by Windows 7
- Answer 0x80070245
- Answer "cannot delete folders in windows explorer"