"We weren’t able to connect the Store" when trying to install Windows 8.1Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I hear this is a common problem. Anyway, today I tried to install Windows 8.1 through the store app (my computer notified me that I could do so, so I clicked on the notification, sending me to the store). However, whenever I access the Windows 8 Store
app, I get this error:
- Changing to local account
- Checking Proxy Settings and disabling Proxifier (an app that tunnels all connections through a proxy, and I have restarted after disabling it).
- Running the Apps Troubleshooter
- Synchronizing time with time.windows.com
- Checking for an unverified account
- Installing latest updates with Windows Update (all updates install fine)
- Typing "netsh winhttp reset proxy" and "wsreset" into command line.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
"We weren’t able to connect the Store" when trying to install Windows 8.1
Can you answer these?
- Answer HP Laser Jet 1320 printing numbers on every document
- Answer Disappearing Pointer on Windows 8 ASUS Touch Screen Laptop
- Answer Parental Controls not working in Windows 8 Pro
- Answer help ! i can't load any software in my new windows 8 pc
- Answer Windows 8 x64 log in problems.
- Answer Network Programs Сеть Сеть Интернет Веб-сайт URL-адрес Интернет Сайт Диагностика Веб-страница
- Answer window update-window malicious software removal tool KB890830 could not be installed due some incompatible application is running in my laptop. please help me what to do. thanks
- Answer windows update will not budge
- Answer How Can I Fix error "8024800 A" during windows update checking?
- Answer Category: